Mountain Lion Pride at MVC
Moreno Valley College is a beacon to our community. From a providing a welcoming college experience to our students to providing integral services to and contributing to the economic development the Inland Empire, we are proud of the positive impact we make.
Services and Information
MVC's shared governance groups fall in three primary areas focusing on academics, operational planning, and student and campus equity.
Supporting Our Students
- RCCD Human Resources Forms
- RCCD Business and Financial Services Forms
- Training and Help with Business Systems
- CurriQunet Public Search
- Faculty, Instructional and Online Teaching Resources
- FLEX and Faculty Development
- Office of Instruction
- Part-Time Faculty Office Reservations
- RCCD Distance Education Services
- RCCD Faculty Association
- Textbook Adoption
Distance Education Committee Meeting
Curriculum Committee Meeting
RCCD employees may utilize the District's photo portfolio by logging into the single sign-on portal and choosing Photoshelter Libris. Photos in this repository are for the use of the District and Colleges only and may not be used for personal use. If using photos you took, any pictures with recognizable individuals and minors should be used only with a signed photo/video release. Contact the MVC Webmaster for assistance.
Select programs and employees may advertise events and important services to students through Admissions & Records and Enrollment Services. Enrollment Services reserves the right to decline an email blast or mass text request if not approved by a member of College administration or department chair. Please also be courteous in contacting student emails and texts only as needed. Alternative methods to advertise your program or event include the monthly Student Services Digest, social media, or through the Associated Students.
For an official news article or press release, contact the Office of External Relations & Strategic Communications.
To share information directly to students, you may:
- Submit a request for an email blast or mass text through Enrollment Services (information above).
- Request an article in the Student News feed or an event on the campus calendar through the webmaster.
- Submit information for the monthly Student Services Digest through the Division of Student Services.
- For assistance accessing classrooms or buildings as an employee, contact the Facilities office by phone at (951) 571-6256 or contact your dean of instruction.
- Missing keys and keycards must be reported immediately to the Facilities office.