Student Services Program Review
Student Services Program Review is a collaborative goal-setting and assessment process designed to help improve and refine student services. It is intended to be flexible, collegial, relevant, practical, and should result in a clear sense of direction and accomplishment for participants.
Annual Review Process
All Student Services undergo self-study as part of a process that results in a comprehensive assessment of institutional effectiveness. The linkage between program review and strategic planning is fully operational. Thus, resource allocations and planning for each unit will be directly impacted by this plan.
Student Services uses Nuventive Solutions to work on department program review annually.
View all Program Review documents for a specified academic year, by department, from the last three years.
Involved Programs and Departments
- Academic Counseling and Educational Support (TRIO)
- Academic Support
- Admissions and Records
- CalWORKs / Workforce Experience
- Career/Transfer Center
- Counseling Services
- Disability Support Services
- Educational Talent Search (TRIO)
- Extended Opportunity Programs and Services (EOPS)
- First-Year Experience Program
- NextUp Guardian Scholars (Foster Youth)
- Middle College High School
- Student Activities
- Student Employment
- Student Financial Services
- Student Health and Psychological Services
- Upward Bound (TRIO)
- Veterans Services