Step into your new career
MVC's Employment Placement program connects students with employers, assists with resumes and interviewing and holds various workshops throughout the semester for students to get them workforce ready.
Start your search
Jobspeaker matches a student's classes, skills, and college major with current job opportunities and career-related activities happening on- and off-campus. Students and employers are welcome to leverage this powerful tool!
Complete your student profile to begin searching for jobs or internships and discover the career opportunities that are best suited for you.
- Register for events, such as workshops and employer presentations
- Perform job searches to find local employers
- Post your resume to be discovered by companies as they search for potential employees
Your student Jobspeaker account is connected to your student email. Simply sign in with your student email and password.
Community businesses are invited to post job openings in Jobspeaker, the College's FREE online job board for students and graduates. Start posting job, internship opportunities and hiring events immediately after creating a free account.
- Easy to share opportunities and navigate
- Post jobs, internships, or apprenticeships
- Target recruiting and screen candidates/resumes
- College staff offers support with job postings
- Visit mvc.jobspeaker.com and click the sign in button
- Under "Need an Account?," select employer
- Complete your profile setup and start posting
Linkedin Learning is provided at no cost to MVC students through our single sign-on platform.
- Access 16,000+ expert-led courses on a variety of subjects, including web design, business skills, public speaking, Excel courses, leadership training, marketing strategies, interview tips, and more!
- Earn a certificate when you complete a course
- Receive course recommendations tailored to you
- Use project files and quizzes to practice while you learn
- View courses anytime on your computer or phone
Students and employees can access Linkedin Learning. To get started, log into the single sign-on portal with your RCCD email and password and choose Linkedin Learning from the list of applications.
Memorial Day One Mile Walk to Remember
Honors Program Open House and Pizza Social
We are here to help! Nikki Cook is your employment placement coordinator. If you have questions regarding employment placement workshops, services or want to see how you can develop your skills, reach out.
Employment Placement Coordinator
Start Your Job Search
Work in the public sector! Review job postings and vacancies that the City of Moreno Valley is currently accepting applications for.
The Riverside Community College District employs thousands of people across the Inland Empire. If you're interested at working at RCCD, Moreno Valley College, Riverside City College or Norco College, search and apply for positions today.
Review job postings for any vacancies that the County of Riverside is currently accepting applications for.
CalJobs offers job seeker services, services for individuals, including: career services, labor market information, veterans services, and disability services.
With EdJoin, you can search California K-12 school district and education jobs for teaching and support staff positions.
USA Jobs is the federal government’s official one-stop source for federal jobs and employment information.
Indeed helps you find tools for job searches, building resumes, reviewing company culture and more.
AmeriCorps is a US federal government agency that engages more than five million Americans in service through national service initiatives.
CareerOneStop is the flagship career, training, and job search website for the US Department of Labor. Job seekers and students can access a variety of free online tools, information and resources.