Paying for College Just Got Easier
Scholarships are financial aid awards designed to help you pay for your education. Scholarships can be a one-time award or renewable and may require that certain academic or demographic qualifications be met. Below is a collection of scholarships available directly to MVC students.
Explore Scholarship Opportunities
- AP Keenan Scholarships: The AP Keenan Insurance Scholarships seek to increase the diversity of professionals
working within the insurance, risk management, and financial services industry by
providing scholarships to underrepresented students at California Community Colleges.
Scholarships will be distributed on a first-come, first-served basis, so visit the
website and apply as early as possible.
- Application period: February 1 - October 31, 2022
- Submit your application to the Student Financial Services office in-person or by email.
- Last Mile Education Fund: Last Mile invests in the next generation of technology talent and therefore, offers
financial assistance to unrepresented students majoring in tech and engineering. Emergency
grants up to $599 are typically awarded within a few days. Larger grants (up to $10K)
are awarded to students who demonstrate a high degree of need.
- Submit your application online on the Last Mile Education Fund website.