Verify Your Enrollment and Student Status
Enrollment verifications are used to verify enrollment status, GPA, unit load and fee/payment information. There are three ways in which you can order official enrollment verifications from RCCD. Processing time is approximately 2-3 days after the request is received. Your first two verifications ordered are free. After that, there is a $2.00 fee per verification.
OPTION 1: Internet/Web
You may order enrollment verifications on WebAdvisor. This allows you to place orders for enrollment verification without having to mail in a request and eliminates the hassle of going to the admission's office and waiting in line.
- Supports payment by credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express).
- Check your verification request status on WebAdvisor.
- Order at any time.
- Web requests can only process verifications as far back as 2004. For verifications prior to 2004, you must request via mail or in person.
OPTION 2: Mail
You may request your enrollment verification by completed the Enrollment Verification Form and mailing it to the college. Include a check or money order if you have already used your two free copies. To view the number of verifications previously ordered, login to WebAdvisor.
Sign and mail all requests to:
Moreno Valley College
ATT: Transcript Office/Admissions
16130 Lasselle Street
Moreno Valley, CA 92551
OPTION 3: In Person
You may come in person to the Riverside, Moreno Valley, or Norco College to request your enrollment verification. Enrollment verifications may not be requested or released over the counter without valid photo I.D. If requested by a third party, there must be written authorization from the student with a copy of the student's I.D., and the third party must have a valid photo I.D.
- Verifications will not be released until all financial obligations to the college have been paid.
- RCCD verifies enrollment only on official RCCD letterhead.