Advising tailored to your unique goals
The School of Public Safety offers training for careers in public safety. Your engagement center's success team is available to help you complete your training in fields like law enforcement, fire technology, and emergency medical services.
Your Success Team Appointment Scheduler Engagement Center on Canvas
Get in Touch
Connect to an educational advisor, counselor, or peer mentor without needing an appointment. Students are seen on a first come, first-served basis. Hours are limited and sessions are typically 15 minutes.
The School of Public Safety is located at MVC's Ben Clark Training Center. Stop by the School of Public Safety Building to check in for counseling appointments or drop-in.
- Thursday: 9 - 11 am (in-person and online)
- Friday: 8:30 - 11 am (online only)
- Academic/career counseling and course selection
- Dates and deadlines
- Add/Drop classes and consequences
- Opting into credit and no-credit grading
- Matriculation appeal and prerequisite validation
- Develop/update student educational plans
- Assess transfer, certificate, associate, and graduation requirements
- Complete readmit contracts
To schedule an appointment with a MVC counselor, you must have an RCCD student ID number and Moreno Valley College must be selected as your home college. You can call, text, email or use the online appointment system.
- Email: email@example.com
- Call: (951) 571-6165
- Text: (951) 888-1414
Talk to your faculty liaison
Kristy Paine, your School of Public Safety faculty liaison, is available on Tuesdays from 10 am - 2 pm in the MVC quad on the main campus. Stop by to ask questions about public safety programs, courses, professional opportunities and more.