We're on your side
The School of Communications, English and World Languages supports students in their pursuit of degrees in English, Spanish, communication studies, journalism, interpretation and more. Your engagement center's success team is available to help you complete your training, choose classes, prepare for future careers and more.
Your Success Team Appointment Scheduler Engagement Center on Canvas
Get in Touch
Connect to an educational advisor, counselor, or peer mentor without needing an appointment. Students are seen on a first come, first-served basis. Hours are limited and sessions are typically 15 minutes.
The School of CEWL is located at Moreno Valley College. For in-person visits, check in at the Welcome Center Building.
- Monday: 2:30 - 4 pm (in-person and online)
- Thursday: 8 - 9:30 am (online only)
- Academic/career counseling and course selection
- Dates and deadlines
- Add/Drop classes and consequences
- Opting into credit and no-credit grading
- Matriculation appeal and prerequisite validation
- Develop/update student educational plans
- Assess transfer, certificate, associate, and graduation requirements
- Complete readmit contracts
To schedule an appointment, you must have an RCCD email and Moreno Valley College must be selected as your home college. You can call, text, email or use the online appointment system.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call: (951) 571-6104
- Text: (951) 888-1414