You are a returning student if you have missed one or more primary terms (fall/spring) and must reapply.
Steps To Enroll For Returning Students
- Complete Online Admission Application
- Applications are processed within two business days
- You will receive emails with registration information and instructions
- Submit all transcripts
- Mail or hand-carry official transcripts
- Transcripts must be official, sealed and printed within 90 days
- Contact the Counseling Office for prerequisite validation or official evaluation
- Activate your Student Email
- Enroll in classes
- Access your registration appointment through WebAdvisor.
- Find the classes you wish to enroll for in the Class Schedule.
- Register for classes. You can register on or after your given date and time. For best choice of classes, register as soon as your registration appointment allows.
- Add and Drop deadlines are strictly enforced. Please check WebAdvisor for specific dates.