- College Closed
- Campus is closed in observance of the President's Day weekend. For more information about closures and important dates, view the academic calendar.
- 2/19 11a
- Seeking Success Stress Management Workshop
- Learn how to manage stress, increase your GPA, deal with test anxiety, explore the importance of mental health, and improve your life and relationships at a Seeking Success workshop, hosted by Health Services. Join Health Services weekly on Mondays at 1 pm and Tuesdays at 11 am in PSC 14A. For more information, contact Health Services.
- 2/19 6p
- RCCD Board of Trustees Meeting
- Attend a regular RCCD Board of Trustees meeting at the District Office Board Room at the Culinary Academy and District Offices (CAADO). Need more information? View the full list of Board meetings, agendas and minutes or a map of the District offices.
- 2/25 6:30p
- Library Literacy Workshop
- In order to teach students, faculty and staff information literacy skills at the Moreno Valley College, the library one-hour offers workshops that cover how to search the catalog, find articles through databases, use ebooks, and evaluate sources. Workshops are drop-in and open to anyone on a first-come, first-served basis. All workshops are held in Library, Room 205. For more information and additional workshop dates, view the library website.
- 2/26 12:50p
- Student Forum
- You're invited to our Student Forum! Moreno Valley College invites you to participate in developing a visionary roadmap for MVC. We believe that a successful plan can only be developed with critical input from our students. Join MVC at 12:50 - 1:50 in the Student Academic Services Building, Room 121. Light refreshments will be served. For more information, view the event flyer.
- 2/28 12:50p
- FAFSA/Dream Act Application Workshop
- Complete your FAFSA on the Web and/or Dream Act application with the help of Student Financial Services. Get assistance with using the IRS Data Match, FSA ID applications, making corrections, and more. Join us in the Humanities Building, Room 319 on Thursday, February 28 from 12:50 - 1:50 pm. For more information or additional workshop dates, view the workshop flyer.