- 9/20 2p
- UC TAG Application Workshop
- Are you planning to transfer to a University of California? Six campus, including UCR, participate in the UC Transfer Admission Guarantee (TAG) program, which guarantees early admission to qualifying applicants. However, the application cutoff is coming fast. Get help filling out your UC TAG application by attending a Career and Transfer Center workshop on Thursday, September 20 from 2 - 3 pm in Student Academic Services Building, room 214. View the view the Career and Transfer Center event calendar.
- 9/20 5:30p
- Inaugural President's Dinner
- The President's Dinner ensures and expands the College's ability to advance education opportunities for future Valley leaders. Join us at Thursday, September 20 at 5:30 pm at the March Field Air Museum. View the President's Dinner website for more information, tickets, sponsorship opportunities, and the location address.
- 9/21 12:50p
- Transfer Guarantee Workshop
- How would you like to be guaranteed admission into a UC, CSU and/or HBCU before you even apply? Learn about the UC Transfer Admission Guarantee (TAG), the CSU Transfer Degree (ADT) and the guaranteed transfer to Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCU). Also learn about the MVC Honors Program and how it can help you to get into schools like UCLA. Students planning to transfer in fall of 2019 must apply in September of 2018 for the UC TAG. Join the Career and Transfer Center on Friday, September 21 at 12:50 - 1:50 pm in the STEM Academic Center (Student Academic Services Building, Room 202). View the view the Career and Transfer Center event calendar.
- 9/24 12:50p
- Prepare for Transfer Workshop
- Are you planning to transfer to a four year university? Are you confused about what classes to take for transfer? Are you unsure about what other requirements are needed for transfer? Attend an informative workshop to learn the transfer requirements for CSUs, UCs, HBCUs, and private schools. Join us in Student Academic Services, Room 202 on Monday, September 24 at 12:50 - 1:50 pm. For more events, view the Career and Transfer Center event calendar.
- 9/25 12:50p
- Paying for School After Transfer Workshop
- Does the price of a university education worry you? Learn what it costs to attend a university and how to pay for it. Workshop information includes the UC Blue and Gold Opportunity plan and other forms of financial aid that will cover ALL of your tuition. Join us in Student Services, Room 106 on Tuesday, September 25 at 12:50 - 1:50 pm. For more events, view the Career and Transfer Center event calendar.
- 9/26 10a
- Fall 2018 Transfer Fair
- Are you looking to transfer? Explore your options at this semester's Transfer Fair, brought to you by the Career & Transfer Center. Meet with representatives from UC and CSU institutions as well as private universities on Wednesday, September 26 from 10 am - 1 pm in the Student Academic Services Building, Room 121. For more information, view the event flyer.
- 10/2 6p
- RCCD Board of Trustees Meeting
- Attend a regular RCCD Board of Trustees meeting at the District Office Board Room at the Culinary Academy and District Offices (CAADO). Need more information? View the full list of Board meetings, agendas and minutes or a map of the District offices.
- 10/13 10a
- Paramedic Class 19 Completion Ceremony
- Join in celebrating the achievement of Paramedic Class 19 at the annual Paramedic Completion Ceremony on Saturday, October 13 at 10 am. The ceremony will be held at the Moreno Valley Conference and Recreation Center. For the address and more information, view the event flyer.
- 10/16 12:50p
- Career Exploration: Medical Assisting and Caregiving
- Explore career opportunities in the medical assisting field. Meet with professionals, faculty from the medical assisting program, and see if this field and degree path are the right choice for you. Join us on Friday, October 16 from 12:50 - 1:50 pm in the Humanities Building, room 327. For more information, view the workshop flyer.
- 10/26 8a
- Student Equity Summit
- This faculty and staff professional development summit is based on insights from research and practice relevant to men of color in community colleges. The summit is open to all RCCD faculty, staff, and administrators. Join us on Friday, October 26 from 8 am - 3 pm at the Riverside Convention Center. For more information, view the event flyer.
|Become a student at MVC. Submit your application online.|
|WiFi is available for all students and employees.|
|Activate your Student Email to get notifications.|
|Sign up for Rave Guardian, Emergency Notification System.|