- 1/18 7:30a
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Scholarship Breakfast
- Join MVC for the Sixth Annual Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Scholarship Breakfast on Friday, January 18, 2019 at 7:30 am at the Moreno Valley Conference and Recreation Center. The MLK Scholarship Breakfast offers students the opportunity to earn a $500 scholarship through a speech competition that celebrates the legacy of Martin Luther King, Jr. For more information, visit the event site.
- College Closed
- Campus is closed in observance of Martin Luther King, Jr. Day. For more information about closures and important dates, view the academic calendar.
- 1/22 9a
- Chancellor's Forum
- Join MVC for the January Chancellor's Forum with RCCD Chancellor, Wolde-Ab Issac, Ph.D., to receive District news and updates, share your comments and concerns, and engage in community discourse. The Forum is on Tuesday, January 22 from 9 am - 2 pm in the Student Academic Services Building, Room 121.
- 1/22 10a
- Library Literacy Workshop
- In order to teach students, faculty and staff information literacy skills at the Moreno Valley College, the library one-hour offers workshops that cover how to search the catalog, find articles through databases, use ebooks, and evaluate sources. Workshops are drop-in and open to anyone on a first-come, first-served basis. All workshops are held in Library, Room 205. For more information and additional workshop dates, view the library website.
- 1/24 12:50p
- FAFSA/Dream Act Application Workshop
- Complete your FAFSA on the Web and/or Dream Act application with the help of Student Financial Services. Get assistance with using the IRS Data Match, FSA ID applications, making corrections, and more. Join us in the Humanities Building, Room 319 on Thursday, January 24 from 12:50 - 1:50 pm. For more information or additional workshop dates, view the workshop flyer.
- 2/1 12:20p
- President's Forum
- Join MVC for the President's Forum on Friday, February 1 from 12:20 - 1:50 pm in the Student Academic Services Building, Room 121. Get updates about the state of the College, share your comments and concerns with College leadership, and engage in community discourse.
- 2/5 6p
- RCCD Board of Trustees Meeting
- Attend a regular RCCD Board of Trustees committee meeting at the District Office Board Room at the Culinary Academy and District Offices (CAADO). Need more information? View the full list of Board meetings, agendas and minutes or a map of the District offices.
- Winter 2019 Session Ends
- The winter 2019 session ends Thursday, February 7. Weekend classes meet from January 5 to February 3. Students still enroll for spring classes until two weeks into the spring semester. For more information about important dates, view the academic calendar.