- 1/24 10a
- Library Workshop
- In order to teach students, faculty and staff information literacy skills at the Moreno Valley College, the library one-hour offers workshops that cover how to search the catalog, find articles through databases, use ebooks, and evaluate sources. Workshops are drop-in and open to anyone on a first-come, first-served basis. All workshops are held in Library, Room 241. For more information and additional workshop dates, view the library website.
- Winter 2018 Session Ends
- The winter 2018 session begins ends February 8. View the 2017-18 Academic Calendar for more important dates.
- Spring 2018 Session Begins
- The spring 2018 session begins February 12 and ends June 7. View the 2017-18 Academic Calendar for important dates.
- 2/16 thru 2/19
- College Closed
- College will be closed from February 16 - 19. Classes resume and campus reopens on February 20.
|Become a student at Moreno Valley College. Submit your application online today.|
|Activate your Student Email for campus and district wide updates, faculty messages, and more.|
|Sign up for Rave Guardian, RCCD's Emergency Notification System (ENS).|
|WiFi is available for all Moreno Valley College students and employees.|