You are a new student if you have not attended college before. You will be required to complete orientation, assessment, and counseling (OAC) prior to registering for classes.
Steps To Enroll For New Students
- Complete Online Admission Application
- Applications are processed within two business days
- You will receive emails with registration information and instructions
- Complete Orientation, Assessment, and Counseling (OAC)
- Orientation: The online orientation is available through your WebAdvisor. Log in, click on student menu, then "Take online orientation."
- Assessment: For times, dates and additional information, visit the Assessment Center site or call them at (951) 571-6492.
- Counseling: Complete the Student Education Plan (SEP) on WebAdvisor. Log in, click on student menu, then "Create First Semester Ed Plan."
- Activate your Student Email
- Enroll in classes
- Access your registration appointment through WebAdvisor.
- Find the classes you wish to enroll for in the Class Schedule.
- Register for classes. You can register on or after your given date and time. For best choice of classes, register as soon as your registration appointment allows.
- Add and Drop deadlines are strictly enforced. Please check WebAdvisor for specific dates.