Employee and Student Email
Riverside Community College District students and employees are all assigned email addresses. RCCD's email system is accessible through the Microsoft Office 365 website.
Student emails consist of your first initial, last name, and in some cases, a number: John Doe, email@example.com. All student email addresses end with the student.rccd.edu domain. Use your full email and password to login.
- Log in to your student email
- Reset your student email and My Portal password
- For student email assistance, contact the Admissions & Records office of your home college:
- MVC Admissions & Records Office at (951) 571-6101
- Norco College - Admissions & Records Office at (951) 372-7003
- Riverside City College - Admissions & Records Office at (951) 222-8601
- Interested in purchasing Microsoft Office? Students receive a discount. For more information, visit the Discounted Software information page.
Never send personal information, including passwords, social security numbers, or other important identifying information over email.
Log in using your full email address. All staff and faculty email end with @rccd.edu, @mvc.edu, @norcocollege.edu, or @rcc.edu.
- Log in to faculty/staff email
- Visit the TSS site for email resources, videos and tutorials.
- Reset your email password
- For email changes or assistance, submit a ticket to the helpdesk through Footprints or call (951) 222-8388.
Never send personal information over email. Please refrain from clicking links from unknown senders and report any phishing attempts to the helpdesk.
Lost Password/Password Reset
If you cannot login to your RCCD email (student, faculty, or staff) account with your default password, visit GO.RCCD.EDU to reset your email account password. Microsoft support CANNOT reset your password.
Need help? View a full tutorial on how to reset your email and My Portal password. Changing your password only takes 3 steps!