Vaccination and Testing Services
Student & Employee Clinics
Most pharmacies have COVID-19 vaccinations available with an appointment. You may also utilize myturn.ca.gov to find a COVID-19 vaccination clinic near you. MyTurn allows you to see available times and locations, whether appointments are required and more.
Keep Our Community Safe
On-Campus COVID-19 Testing
Student and Employee Tests
PCR Testing Ends December 30
PCR saliva tests offer results in one business day. Do not eat or drink an hour before giving a sample; water is OK to 30 minutes before the test.
- Tuesdays from 11 am - 3 pm in the Administration Annex Building
The California Department of Public Health (CDPH) is moving away from PCR testing and encouraging organizations to use at-Home antigen test kits as the primary testing option for the 2022-23 school year.
- You may get free antigen test kits through Medi-Cal, Medicare, and private health insurance
- Expiration dates of the antigen test kits have been extended 6 - 9 months after their expiration dates on the box
- If you prefer to have a PCR test, you can find free PCR testing offered by the county
Free COVID-19 Test Kits for Students and Employees
The California Department of Public Health has provided RCCD with at-home Antigen tests for students and employees. The iHealth Rapid COVID-19 Antigen Self-Test is a self-administered nasal swab test to detect COVID-19 infection. Please do not come/work onsite if you are ill.
- Report your positive and negative test results
- Register your testing kits and receive usage instructions
- If you are sick, use the RCCD COVID-19 reporting form for employees or students
Test Kits for Students
Community Vaccination and Testing Options
If you're unable to make the date or time of a vaccination clinic MVC, or want to explore options that may be closer to you, local vaccination and testing options are available to you. If you are required to test for campus access, a negative test result is required to be uploaded in CLEARED4.
Apple Urgent Care
Public Health Resources
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
- CDC Travel Health Notices
- CDC Key Prevention Strategies
- County of Riverside University Health System Public Health
- California Department of Public Health
- World Health Organization (WHO)
Send questions by email to email@example.com or call (951) 222-8662.