Due to erosion caused by Friday's storm, the unpaved overflow lot above
Parkside Complex is closed until further notice.
Students: Parking permits are available via RCCD's WebAdvisor. You can also read more detailed information about parking.
Staff and Faculty: See information about parking permits.
During peak times, Overflow Parking will be available in the dirt field above Lot E during daytime hours only. The lot will be closed at dusk, so all cars must be moved prior to dusk or risk being locked in.
Other Important Information:
- Get more information about Parking at MVC.
- Please allow at least 30 minutes extra for parking so that the parking lot will be orderly and safe for pedestrians
- Parking in the residential areas around the college is discouraged
- Parking on Cahuilla, adjacent to the College, requires an RCCD parking permit
- Parking on Cahuilla, adjacent to the elementary school, is limited to one hour and is NOT authorized by your RCCD parking permit. The City of Moreno Valley will be monitoring this area and issuing citations
THE NEW PARKING POLICY WILL BE APPLIED 24 HOURS A DAY, 7 DAYS A WEEK