MVC's Program Review
Program Review is a regular process of institutional assessment and analysis of MVC services and programs. Program Review acts as a collaborative goal-setting process, assists MVC in allocating resources and effort, and identifying and documenting deliverable outcomes. Each division at the College undergoes the Program Review process. See below for resources and information regarding Program Review.
- Comprehensive Instructional Program Review
- Office of Institutional Effectiveness
- RCCD's Program Review site
- Annual Program Review Form (2013-2014) (do not use) pdf
- Instructional Program Review 2012 Training Presentationpdf
- Instructional Program Review 2012 Process and Timelinepdf