MVC's Strategic Planning
The Moreno Valley Campus adopted a comprehensive strategic planning process in 2007 to ensure that the full participation of faculty, staff, students, and administrators occur in accordance with the shared governance goals. This description outlines the purpose and process whereby strategic planning takes place on campus and interfaces with the district's strategic planning process. You can access the latest Subcommittee Listpdf for a list of members.
The purpose of the Moreno Valley's Strategic Planning Process is to allow faculty, staff, students, and administrators to submit ideas, projects, and goals that are strategic in nature and support the strategic goals of the district and the Campus' academic master plan and Long Range Educational and Facilities Master Plan. These ideas, projects, and goals are not operational but strategic and are captured in the annual program reviews in addition to strategic directions that are submitted to the Moreno Valley's strategic planning process for review and consultation.
Strategic Planning Goals 2015-2018
Strategic Planning is formed as follows:
- Agendas and Minutes
- Motion Forms
- Organizational Charts
- Support Documentation
- Strategic Planning Process (Flowchart)
- Strategic Planning Council By-LawsApproved Spring 2012
- Institutional Mission and Effectiveness Subcommittee (Standard I)
- Student Learning Programs and Services Subcommittee (Standard II)
- Resources Subcommittee (Standard III)
- Leadership and Governance Subcommittee (Standard IV)
The Resources section has been moved to the Useful Links page.