We need your feedback, please take a quick survey about the Tutoring Center!
Everyone needs a little help from time to time. Tutorial Services provides a supportive learning environment to all students seeking academic support. We strive to help our students better prepare for classes and develop the skills necessary for a successful college career. Don't hesitate to contact us for more information.
New! Online Tutoring Service is now available to all MVC students enrolled in Online and Hybrid courses free of charge through a link to NetTutor located in each Blackboard course.
Learn more about NetTutor Online Tutoring Service, or visit Open Campus
Included in our brochure:
- How to get FREE tutoring services
- How to contact our friendly staff and hours of operation
- Subjects for which we offer tutoring
- Qualifications about our Tutors
- How to become a Tutor
- Services for STEM Students
Students are allowed "2" - 50 minute sessions per week, per subject for "traditional face-to-face tutoring " (excluding English and Reading courses. Please call 951-571-6128 or visit the Writing Reading Center site for more information.
In addition we offer one on one tutoring for students enrolled in Computer Information Systems courses. The MVC Computer Lab located is located in the Science and Tech buidling, room 151. Tutoring hours are Monday-Thursday from 9:00a.m. - 7:00p.m., and Closed Fridays.
You can contact them at 951-571-6127 for the latest schedule or if you need more information. No appointment necessary.
- Appointments are available on a first come, first serve basis (on the hour) with a maximum of two hours per week, depending on availability of tutor or subject
- Individual and group tutor sessions are available
- Scheduling for tutorial sessions is done one week in advance beginning Thursday at 9:00a.m. for the following week
- Appointments can be made at the Tutorial Learning Center located on the second floor in the SAS Bldg. Room #206
Students participating in the E.O.P.S. or SSS program receive an additional 50- minute session per week.
Math Express (no appointment necessary) Tutoring is available in SAS Building #202 in The STAR LAB located next door to The Tutorial Learning Center. Call 951- 571-6167 for hours.
This service is FREE to all current registered MVC students.
Questions? Contact us today!
SAS building, room 206 New
To schedule a tutoring appointment, our office is open:
Monday - Thursday: 9:00 a.m. - 7:00.p.m
Tutoring will be available starting June 23rd:
Tutoring appointments may be scheduled:
Moreno Valley College
16130 Lasselle Street
Moreno Valley, CA 92551
Ben Clark Training Center
16791 Davis Avenue
Riverside, CA 92518
16888 Bundy Avenue
Riverside, CA 92518