Financial Aid Disbursement
MVC Students will receive their financial aid disbursements via BankMobile disbursement services; if eligible. All students will have a choice on how they would like to receive their financial aid funds.
Your choices include:
- Electronic deposit to another account - Money is transferred to another account the same business day BankMobile receives funds from MVC. Typically, it takes 1 - 2 business days for the receiving bank to credit the money to your account.
- Electronic deposit to a BankMobile Vibe account - If you open a BankMobile Vibe account (upon identity verification), money is deposited the same business day BankMobile receives funds from MVC.
- Paper check delivered by USPS - A check is mailed the same business day BankMobile receives funds from MVC, provided receipt is within daily cutoff times. Typically, it takes 5 - 7 business days for the check to arrive, depending on USPS First-Class®.
All students MUST make a selection in order to avoid delay in their scheduled disbursement. To learn more about or sign up for BankMobile, visit their website.
How do you sign up for your disbursement choice?
- Turn in your required documents listed on Web Advisor under "Required Documents by Year" for 2016-17. These documents can be turned in at the MVC Student Financial Services department by mail or e-mail.
- About 2 to 3 weeks after your documents are received, BankMobile will mail a Green Disbursement Selection packet to your preferred mailing address listed on Web Advisor. Receiving the packet does not mean that you have been processed and/or are eligible for financial aid. This packet will include a Personal Code. A copy of your Personal Code will also be sent to your student e-mail.
- The Personal Code will be your key for entry into the BankMobile system. With it, you can choose how you want your disbursement delivered, if eligible. Once you receive the Green Disbursement Selection Packet with the Personal Code (or receive the personal code by e-mail) you will need to:
1. Go to RefundSelection.com
2. Enter your unique Personal Code from the green envelope or e-mail
3. Create your login information
4. Select how you would like to receive your disbursement, if eligible
5. Complete your profile
- If you are eligible for a financial aid disbursement, you will receive your aid based on the method you choose and our published disbursement schedule (see resources).
You can change your method of disbursement at any time by logging into your account on the BankMobile website.
It is important to keep your address up to date. If you need to change your address, update it on WebAdvisor or with the Admissions and Records office first. Your address must be marked as "Preferred Mailing" in order to be valid. Then you will need to update your address with BankMobile by logging into your BankMobile account.
If you have activated your account and have chosen the BankMobile Vibe Card, you will be responsible for the replacement charge for lost cards.
To find Allpoint ATMs near you, you can either:
A. Download the Allpoint®-Surcharge-Free ATM app on your phone
B. Use the ATM finder on the Allpoint® website
C. Call 1 (800) 809-0308 and select option 2 for the Voice Assistance ATM Locator
- BankMobile Fee Schedule
- BankMobile Terms and Conditions
- BankMobile Contact InformationPDF
- View our institution's contract with BankMobile, a Division of Customer Bank
Checking Account Options Available from Wells Fargo with your Student ID
Riverside Community College District and Wells Fargo have teamed up to offer you optional added banking convenience with your linked Riverside City College Card, Moreno Valley College Card, and Norco College Card. This program offers you choices – you can choose to open an account and you can choose to link that account to your Riverside City College Card, Moreno Valley College Card, and Norco College Card for banking access. Both optional services are available for your convenience. As with other checking accounts, students are able to send their financial aid disbursements into Wells Fargo accounts connected to their College Card via electronic deposit.
For information about the major features and common fees of checking accounts offered through this program, please click on the links below:
See the Consumer Account Fee and Information Schedule and Consumer Account Agreement for additional consumer account information.
Deposit products offered by Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. Member FDIC.
Learn more about linking your College Card to Wells Fargo Everyday Checking Accounts
or learn more about MVC's Student ID/College Card.
Financial Accounts Disclosure
The Department of Education's (ED) Cash Management regulations 34 CFR 668.164(d)(4)(i)(B)(2) (issued October 2015), require institutions participating in T2 (Campus Card) arrangements to list and identify the major features and commonly assessed fees as well as a URL for the terms and conditions of each financial account offered under the arrangement. For additional information, view the WellsFargo Financial Accounts Disclosure.
Riverside Community College District receives financial support from Wells Fargo for services associated with the Riverside City College Card, Moreno Valley College Card, and Norco College Card to help offset costs. Students, faculty and staff are not required to open an account with Wells Fargo to receive or use the Riverside City College Card, Moreno Valley College Card, and Norco College Card for other campus services.
Riverside Community College District and Wells Fargo Campus Card Agreementpdf
For the award year period of July 1, 2016 – June 30, 2017:
- Total number of accounts: 9,586
- Total Accounts Mean and Median costs:
- Mean: $65.36
- Median: $7.00
- Total Consideration Received by Institution: $55,340
- Royalties: $20,000
- Operational Support: $20,340
- Marketing: $15,000