Our mission is to provide encouragement and guidance to students in their various stages of the life long career development process. This will offer a framework for individuals to define and achieve their educational and occupational goals, and prepare them for the diverse and changing economy.
Your class project or presentation could be exactly what top employers are looking for.
Showcase Your Skills: You're more than the bullet points on your resume! Prove what you've learned and accomplished by easily uploading your best work samples- pictures, ideas, presentations,writing samples,designs,prototypes,code,etc.- and tag them with the skills you've mastered.
All Assessments listed below are FREE to take!
- With all assessments, make sure you take it when you are not distracted. Also answer the questions with your first initial/gut response this will offer a more clear assessment result.
- When done, print out and save your results! You will lose your results after you close the web page.
- For best use of results when completed, make an appointment to see a counselor to discuss.
- What SKILLS do you prefer to use? What are your true colors?
- Eureka - Enter Site ID code: INKAXEE
- The O*NET Interest Profiler can help you find out what your interests are and how they relate to the world of work. You can find out what you like to do.
- The O*NET Interest Profiler helps you decide what kinds of careers you might want to explore.
- My Next Move
- Occupational Outlook Handbook: Learn about Occupations/Careers from A-Z. From What they do, How to Become One, Salary and similar occupations of interest.
- ONET: an online tool to help you career exploration and job analysis. Learn about occupations based on your current skill set and/or interested industry
- California Career Café: Learn about your strengths, talents, interests and educational options, explore career opportunities and connect to employers looking for qualified employees.
- Career One Stop (Videos) : Watch Career Videos to learn more about careers of interest. Videos are by the 16 career clusters recognized by the Department of education and represent over 550 careers
- New How to prepare for a Job Fair