Welcome Moreno Valley College Lion to the Assessment Center!
Assessment and Placement Services at Moreno Valley College and Ben Clark Training Center are here to provide students with services to matriculate, start college, and succeed. The overall goal is to assist students from entry, to their first days of class, and beyond.
Support and Services
With California Assembly Bill AB 705 colleges are required to take into account high school coursework, high school grades, and high school grade point average when determining math and English placement upon enrollment.
Your English and math placements are already completed if you are:
- First time College Student
- High school graduating senior
- Graduated high school within the last 10 years
Login to your WebAdvisor to view your placements!
**Please note: If you do not have placements on file, complete the assessment survey.
Additional Services and Tests
We also offer the following exams and tests:
- Chemistry Diagnostic
- English as a Second Language
- Spanish Language Exam
Your next steps depend on your student status.
- If you are a first time student, you must complete an Orientation and Counseling session. Please see our Calendar to make an appointment.
- If you are a transfer student or a current/returning student, visit the Admissions & Records site to learn about submitting transcripts and transferring to Moreno Valley College.
- If you are interested in concurrent studies while in high school, visit the High School Concurrent Enrollment page.
Moreno Valley College is constantly striving to meet the needs of our students and community and ask for your feedback in regards to the language translator widget provided above. Send us your feedback!