Student ID Information
Student ID/College Card
Moreno Valley College Cards are the primary method of student identification on campus. Otherwise known as your student ID card, your College Card allows you access to the library and labs across campus, student activities, and discounts at local businesses.
In order to receive a Moreno Valley College Card, students must:
- CURRENTLY be enrolled in classes. Waitlisted students are not officially enrolled in a class.
Once you've enrolled in classes, please bring a copy of your class schedule to the student ID station. A registration receipt can be obtained: "My Account Summary by Term" on WebAdvisor, or the Admission and Records window.
- Students must present photo identification to obtain their Student ID.
You can obtain your Student ID at both locations Moreno Valley College and at the Ben Clark Training Center.
Unlimited rides on RTA bus lines with your College Card
Currently enrolled students can take advantage of Riverside Transit Agency (RTA)'s U-Pass program agreement with Moreno Valley College to travel on RTA bus lines for free, using your College Card as a GoPass. Simply present your student ID to the bus driver.
Student fees include a $5 transportation fee, which allows enrolled students unlimited use of this benefit during the semester. Waitlisted students are not eligible. Travel on RTA begins the first day of the term for registered students; registering after the term begins or obtaining a replacement College Card will delay bus riding privileges up to three (3) business days.
Please note that your home college must be Moreno Valley College.
Link your College Card to a Wells Fargo Everyday Checking account
Moreno Valley College and Wells Fargo have teamed up to offer you optional added banking convenience with your linked College Card. Use it as your official student ID, for campus privileges and for your day-to-day financial needs on and off campus when it's linked to a Wells Fargo Everyday Checking account. Enjoy free access to cash at Wells Fargo ATMs nationwide and make purchases using your Personal Identification Number (PIN) with your linked College Card.
With a Wells Fargo Everyday Checking account you will enjoy:
- Monthly service fee waived when linked to your College Card
- Simple, secure access to your account with Wells Fargo Online® Banking
- Checking balances, transferring funds, and more with Wells Fargo Mobile® banking
- Payment convenience with Apple Pay™ to make purchases using a compatible iPhone
- Using Zelle℠ your mobile phone to request and send money to almost anyone with a U.S. bank account
- Direct Deposit of your paychecks and other income
View the College Card agreement between RCCD and Wells Fargo, N.A. Member FDIC.