MVC has used the following institutions as references during planning and implementation of Guided Pathways.
The following state and institutional guides and resources were used during planning and implementation of Guided Pathways.
- California Community Colleges Chancellor's Office Guided Pathways
- Community College Research Center (CCRC) at Teachers College Columbia University
- CCRC: What We Know About Guided Pathways (2015)
- CCRC: Implementing Guided Pathways: Early Insights From AACC Pathways Colleges (2017)
- CCRC: What Do Students Think of Guided Pathways (2017)
- CCRC: What We Are Learning About Guided Pathways
All documentation developed by MVC during Guided Pathways self-assessment, planning, and implementation can be found below. Files are in PDF format unless otherwise noted.
Self-Assessment and Planning
- Moreno Valley College Work Plan, Implementation Timeline, and Allocation Summary pdf
- Moreno Valley College Work Plan Summarypdf
- Key Performance Indicators Evaluation and First-Time College Student Demographicspdf
Presentations and Meeting Slides
- Guided Pathways Academic Senate Presentation
- Guided Pathways Introduction
- Guided Pathways Kickoff Presentation
- Guided Pathways Open Forum 20180424