Moreno Valley College Events
Choose an event, view a comprehensive calendar, or see our event listings to learn more.
You can also view all events.
To submit new event requests, access the 25Live site.
Featured Events and Activities
- 9/24 12:50p
- FAFSA/Dream Act Application Workshop
- Complete your FAFSA on the Web and/or Dream Act application with the help of Student Financial Services. Get assistance with using the IRS Data Match, FSA ID applications, making corrections, and more. Join us in the Humanities Building, Room 319 on Tuesday, September 24 from 12:50 - 1:50 pm. For more information or additional workshop dates, view the workshop flyer.
- 9/25 1p
- Library Literacy Workshop
- Gain information literacy skills at a one-hour workshop that cover how to search the Library's catalog, find articles through databases, use ebooks, and evaluate sources. Workshops are drop-in and open to anyone on a first-come, first-served basis. All workshops are held in Library, Room 205. For more information and additional workshop dates, view the library website.
- 9/26 12:30p
- UC TAG Application Workshop
- Get assistance filling out your UC Transfer Admission Guarantee (TAG) application at a Career and Transfer Center workshop on Thursday, September 26 at 12:30 - 2 pm in the Student Services Building, Room 108. For more career and transfer workshops, view the Career and Transfer Center's calendar.
Alerts, News and Information
- Safety and emergency planning
- Sign up for our Emergency Notification System
- Moreno Valley College news archives
- Wildlife at MVC