Moreno Valley College Events
Choose an event, view a comprehensive calendar, or see our event listings to learn more.
You can also view all events.
To submit new event requests, access the 25Live site.
Featured Events and Activities
- College Closed
- Campus closed during the holiday break. For more information about holiday closures, view the academic calendar.
- Winter 2019 Session Begins
- The winter 2019 session begins Thursday, January 12 and ends Thursday, February 7. Weekend classes meet from January 5 to February 3. Students can now enroll for both winter and spring terms at the same time through two-term enrollment. For more information about important dates, view the academic calendar.
- 1/8 10a
- Library Literacy Workshop
- In order to teach students, faculty and staff information literacy skills at the Moreno Valley College, the library one-hour offers workshops that cover how to search the catalog, find articles through databases, use ebooks, and evaluate sources. Workshops are drop-in and open to anyone on a first-come, first-served basis. All workshops are held in Library, Room 205. For more information and additional workshop dates, view the library website.
- 1/18 7:30a
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Scholarship Breakfast
- Join MVC for the Sixth Annual Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Scholarship Breakfast on Friday, January 18, 2019 at 7:30 am at the Moreno Valley Conference and Recreation Center. The MLK Scholarship Breakfast offers students the opportunity to earn a $500 scholarship through a speech competition that celebrates the legacy of Martin Luther King, Jr. For more information, visit the event site.
Alerts, News, Information
- Earthquake Preparedness should be a Priority
- Sign up for RCCD's Emergency Notification System
- Moreno Valley College News Archives
- RCCD Event Photo Archives
- Slideshows of Previous Events
- Wildlife @ MVC