Early Childhood Education Center (ECE)
Thank you for your interest in the Moreno Valley College Early Childhood Education Center Children's Program. The program is open to children ages two to five years and is available for community members including MVC students, faculty and staff.
We are committed to:
- providing the best educational experience for young children
- providing a supportive and rewarding experience for families
- providing a safe environment that encourages good health and nutrition practices
- providing a responsive and caring environment that meets each child's individual needs and interests
- promoting the intellectual, emotional, social, creative and physical development of the whole child
- providing an environment that promotes positive social interactions
- fostering independence by developing decision making, critical thinking, and problem solving skills
- fostering the development of language and communication skills
Hours of Operation
The program is open from 6:30 am to 5:30 pm. Children must arrive by 8:45 am and be picked up by 5:30 pm. Because this is an educational program there is no "drop-in" service. Children are enrolled for specific days and times. Enrollment schedules are:
Monday through Friday
Monday, Wednesday, and Friday
Tuesday and Thursday, or Monday and Wednesday, or Wednesday and Friday
(Varied schedules may be available upon request)
Tour Times and Program Enrollment
Tour our center Monday - Friday from 10 - 11:30 am or 4 - 5 pm. To enroll in the Children's Program, first complete the enrollment application. This information will be put on the waiting list. When an enrollment opening is available, you will be called. If you chose to enroll your child(ren), you will pay the $75.00 annual registration and receive an enrollment packet. Please bring your child's immunization record at that time.
Tuition will be due before the first day of attendance. Tuition is charged weekly and is due every other Monday.
Please visit our Tuition Rates page for the most up-to-date information.
|Phone number:||(951) 571-6214|
|Location:||Early Childhood Education Center, see map|