Appointment Reservation System
New Appointment Reservation System in the WRC!
Introducing WCONLINE, our new Writing and Reading Center (WRC, located in Humanities 222) appointment reservation system! If you would like assistance with a writing assignment this term and plan to use the WRC this semester, please consider booking an appointment in advance by registering on WCONLINE. Just go here: https://mvc.mywconline.com.
Appointment Tips & Reminders
- Although there are no same day appointments, walk-ins are welcome.
- Appointments may be scheduled up to a week in advance.
- After scheduling an appointment, check your email for confirmation.
- Arrive at least 5 minutes before your appointment.
- Be prepared for writing and/or reading consultations/appointments: know what kind of assistance you need, if possible, bring a printed copy of your assignment, and materials necessary to complete your assignment.
If you need help registering for WCONLINE, please drop by the WRC during the above hours, and we'll be happy to help you!