A list of forms for DSS at MVC.
NOTE: Bring all completed form(s) to the DSS office for signatures.
Please make copies of any disability related documentation before turning it in to the DSS office.
Any faxed or mailed disability documentation will receive a courtesy email to alert students of received documentation. However, it is the student's responsibility to follow up on documentation either faxed or mailed to the DSS office. If there is no follow-up after the semester, the documentation will be destroyed.
Forms (Additional formats displayed below)
- Alternate Media Requestpdf
- Request textbooks in braille, large print or etext
- Consent for Release of Informationpdf
- Give permission to DSS to request or receive records
- Disability Verification Formpdf
- Form for your medical professional to complete
- Interpreter Requestpdf
- Request a sign language interpreter if you are deaf or hearing impaired
- Letter To Instructorpdf
- Letter To Instructorrtf
- Inform your instructor that you have accommodations through DSS
- Long Term Loan Agreementpdf
- Request for Academic Adjustments/ Auxiliary Aidepdf
- Request your approved services (scribe, test taking assistance, etcâ€¦) each semester
- Student Educational Contractpdf
- Digital Voice Recorder Agreementpdf
- Digital Voice Recorder Agreementrtf
- Request a tape recorder to use for class lectures
- Testing Agreementpdf
- A contract must be completed each term if you will be taking exams in our High Tech Center.